City of London, London
£175 - £225 per day + car
almost 3 years ago
Title: Property Manager (MRICS)
Location: Central London
Salary: £175-225/day + Car
Company: This is the UK's leading independent commercial property management specialist within the property industry. The company delivers an unrivalled service primarily dedicated to the fundamentals of property management and building consultancy. They offer a nationwide service, utilising the local knowledge of more than 600 employees who offer unique skill sets working from a national office network that cover more than 10 regional offices in the UK. They are currently undergoing a period of consistent and sustained growth and pushing to increase their presence across Europe.
Role: Responsibility for and management of a diverse commercial property portfolio across Central London. The role is to join a newly appointed team who will be responsible for delivering an enhanced property management service to occupiers on a portfolio of large multi-let offices. The role will also require regular and direct communication with institutional fund management clients. You will also oversee and be responsible for the supervision of several other property managers and on-site staff.
- Ability to work in a team and be responsible for delivering an enhanced management service to occupiers.
- Strategic review and preparation of due diligence information in preparation for acquisitions, purchases & sales.
- Ability to prepare client reports on the property management service and regular formal reporting to clients.
- Manage rental income inc. tenant indebtedness
- Provide support and assistance to clients in relation to value enhancement opportunities such as rent reviews, lettings and lease renewal programs.
- Deliver additional services and drive additional fee generation where possible.
- Report to clients dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter.
- Undertaking/arranging property inspections
- Identifying opportunities to negotiate re-gears/reversions to achieve value enhancement, taking client instructions and progressing these negotiations on behalf of the client for additional fees.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates