£30000 - £40000 per annum + pension, bonus
over 1 year ago
Property and Asset Management Analyst
Capstone is working with a leading hotel investor which has a head office based in Hammersmith.
Reporting to the Senior Asset Manager, the analyst will provide support to the asset manager ensuring that our property obligations towards owners and tenants are met and in producing accurate Capex forecast & cash flows for the various hotel portfolios.
- Lease compliance with Landlords
- Service charges follow up
- Implementation of processes for existing subleases
- Preparing & managing the annual capex budget. Produce a monthly capex reporting & cash flow forecast
- Develop analytical tools & reporting to provide information to the management team
Requirements for the role:
- Masters/MBA in finance/real-estate - Relevant experience in a similar role
- RICS accreditation would be an advantage
- Languages: Fluent English is mandatory and French as a 2nd language would be a plus
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates