London (Hybrid working)
- Carry out administration support duties according to need and workloads, including company correspondence, filing, co-ordination and research.
- Ensure good relations with tenants and lessees at all times, dealing with enquiries promptly and effectively.
- Drafting letters, emails etc, and/or make telephone calls to Tenants related to lease issues, rent arrears, preventative and reactive maintenance scheduling, etc.
- When required by the Residential of Building Team members, to arrange for access to tenants flats.
- Process work orders for maintenance requests
- Edit and produce tenancy documents as necessary.
- Assist in the performance of all necessary functions to facilitate Tenant "Move In" and "Move Out" procedures
- Assist in the notification of the internal and external redecoration programme
- Use Microsoft Qube and Excel to record, manipulate and report on data
- Maintain logs, lists, H&S records and spreadsheets, including the need to update Qube.
Who you are
- Ideally from a Residential property business working with tenants and lessees.
- Excellent Customer Services skills at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to produce documents to a high standard
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and ideally Qube
- Proven background in a supportive administration role.
- Good attention to detail and super organised
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates