Salary: £40,000 per annum + package
Capstone are working exclusively in partnership with a renowned Development Consultancy in the City of London, looking to recruit an experienced Property Accountant.
As the Client Accountant you will be positioned within the Management team. Duties will include managing a portfolio of multiple Clients and working with the established team to provide accounts input, this role will be critical to the teams success.
Overview of the role:
- Manage a portfolio for multiple Clients
- Prepare funding requests and ad-hoc client reporting
- Issuing monthly and quarterly rent service charge demand/invoices
- Prepare Bank reconciliation in accordance with RICS and FSA.
- Liaising and dealing with Surveyors, Clients, Tenants and Auditor queries
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Proven ability in using PMA TRAMPS Property Management system
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Methodical, accurate and excellent attention to detail
- Must be computer literate with good excel knowledge and spreadsheet skills
If you are interested in working for a Company which prides itself on maintaining a strong family culture and flexible working ethos then please get in touch with:
Chloe Doak (Consultant)
via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or
on 0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates