CHARTERED BUILDING SURVEYOR (PROJECTS)
£55,000 - £70,000 + BONUS + GENEROUS PACKAGE
WEST END, LONDON
I am recruiting on behalf of one of London's most prestigious and celebrated Landed Estates. The successful candidate will provide support to the commercial and residential portfolio management teams. This comprises of 700 properties within prime central London postcodes, and ranges from Grade 1 listed terrace houses to large commercial office space.
This highly regarded property company has a rich and celebrated heritage, and thus has a very strategic approach focusing on building value over the long term, rather than maximising short-term profit. The role subsequently focuses on a split between managing a range of developments and undertaking planned maintenance schemes.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Identify development opportunities, alongside specification writing, undertaking the contract administration and project management to a high standard on a range of schemes valuing between £250k and £3m.
- Recommend, appoint and manage suitable and appropriate contractors within pre-agreed defined briefs.
- Guide and supervise maintenance of building records and project filing.
- Take responsibility for a range of matters relating to the organisation and supervision of cyclical, planned and reactive maintenance along with ancillary repair works across the estate.
- Prepare outline designs, cost plans and report development proposals.
- Undertake surveys and defects diagnosis on a range of property types including listed buildings.
The successful candidate should be MRICS qualified in the Building Surveying discipline, and have at least 2 years post qualification experience.
You should have a proven track record in leading consultancy teams and have a high standard of workmanship on a range of projects up to the value of £3m. You should have a commercial mindset, with strong communication and negotiation skills.
You will be dealing with an impressive mixed portfolio comprises of listed buildings, thus a good eye for detail is of paramount importance.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 020 3757 5012/ 07494 368453, or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates