Chartered Building Surveyor
Up to £55,000 + generous package
I am recruiting on behalf of a niche construction and real estate consultancy looking to expand their Building Surveying Team. This opportunity is for an expert individual to join their team based in the London, working closely with an Associate to lead on the delivery of contract administration. Nationally renowned as 'market-leading' for the sectors in which they operate, they have grown by over 30% over the past 12 months; with a diverse, impressive and ever-expanding portfolio of clients, this growth is due to continue.
This assignment would suit a Building Surveyor who is not afraid of working hard and will enjoy a fast-paced and sociable environment. Career-progression is actively encouraged, with a clear path to equity laid out.
Whilst being given the opportunity to work on core Building Surveying services, the role will be primarily project focussed, acting as Contract Administrator / Employers Agent on a broad range of schemes. Further to this, on offer is significant variation of workload within a busy team environment, including:
- Preparation of Schedules of Work and Specifications for all types of maintenance and construction projects.
- Delivery of Contract Administrator / Employers Agent duties as appropriate to level of experience
- Producing feasibility reports
- Budget cost plans for all types of maintenance and construction projects
- Planned Maintenance reports
- Building reinstatement cost assessments
- Defect diagnosis and reporting
- Pre-acquisition and due diligence surveys
- Schedules of condition
- Dilapidations on behalf of landlords and tenants
A successful candidate:
- Commercial experience is preferred
- Enthusiastic and keen to develop skillset within a niche and vibrant team
- MRICS qualified
The successful candidate will be punchy and ambitious. You should be able to carry-out work to the highest of standards, meanwhile operate in an autonomous and responsible capacity. You should have an excellent eye for detail and have a professional nature.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates