£40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and Package
over 2 years ago
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager - Schools and Higher Education
Salary £ 40,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Package
Capstone's Project management team are recruiting for a London based Project Manager/ Senior Project Manager role to join an award winning global Design & Consultancy firm. The role offers the opportunity to work on prestigious projects while using master planning, technology and design solutions to deliver them with maximum efficiency. There is opportunity for fast career progression working with an exceptional client base working on high profile projects.
As a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager, you will oversee Education / Higher Education projects from inception through to completion while ensuring that projects are completed on time, to budget and to a high standard. The role is a client facing role and strong verbal and written communication will be required. You will work as part of a team and report into senior management so good organisational skills and an ability to document the process clearly is necessary.
- Delivering Education and Higher education projects from inception through to completion
- Making decisions with full understanding of procedures, regulations and business practices.
- Providing leadership and direction within a team.
- Degree educated with a relevant degree and chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- 3+ years of experience in project management in the education sector.
- In depth knowledge of the processes and concepts within Project Management.
- Ability to communicate comprehensively and concisely both verbally and written.
Please contact Henry Way at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 857 8781 or email@example.com. If you are interested get in contact to work with one of London's leading real estate consultancies.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates