Title: Project Manager / Senior Project Manager (Healthcare)
Location: Bourne End, Buckinghamshire (flexible working policy)
Package: Up to £65,000 + Bonus + Package
Capstone are working in partnership with a specialist project management consultancy operating in the healthcare sector. Founded in 2010 our client work with national and local government healthcare departments and private healthcare providers across the South East to provide value for money through in-depth expertise plus innovative, flexible and creative solutions. Projects range from flagship schemes such as hospital redevelopments to new theatres, major refurbishments and upgrades.
We are looking for either a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager to join a dynamic team working across varied projects within a specialist environment. Project Manager will manage projects from start to finish, liaising with external and internal stakeholders, and ensuring that timescales, health & safety regulations, and other contractual agreements are met at all times.
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project from planning to handing over, ensuring that the client's specifications and requirements are met.
- Take responsibility on delivering projects on time, on budget and within scope.
- Take leadership on site to ensure smooth and safe operation.
- Working closely with the consultant's team to ensure proper flow of information and coordination of work.
- Ensure all aspects of the work carried out meet with contractual requirements and that the contract is delivered on time, within budget and of excellent quality.
- Tracking projects accurately and in detail on the project management platform.
- Practising Company's project management and quality control procedures.
- Ensure adherence to all Company's policies and procedures.
- Consistently provide quality checks on each project.
- Building strong relationships with clients.
- Managing Health & Safety on site.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge in using Microsoft 365.
- NEC/JCT contract experience is preferred.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Must be prepared to undertake some travel as part of the role.
To find out more about this opportunity contact Alice Murch on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates