South West England, England
Up to £50000.00 per annum + Bonus + Package
almost 2 years ago
Project Manager/ Senior Project Manager - Retail Refurbishment and Fit-Outs
Salary £50,000 + Bonus + Packages
South West - National travel.
Capstone are currently recruiting for a Project Manager/ Senior Project Manager with a leading high-street retailer. Our client is a market leader that operates over 1,400 stores nationwide and has a revenue of over £1 billion. The role will be based out of their South West head office however projects will be located nationally with associated travel to sites.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work client side with a leading UK retailer who, in an ever-challenging retail market, has continually kept up with the times and its continued growth is a real reflection of this.
As a Project Manager/ Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing refurbishments of existing stores, fit-out of new stores and closing of underperforming stores. Work will be from inception through to completion whilst also making sure projects are completed on time, on budget and to a high standard. The fast pace nature of the work will require you to be organised and efficient in order to complete projects within the time frame.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Manage contractors / sub-contractors on site across a large programme of works
- To make decisions with full understanding of procedures, company policies and business practices.
- Degree educated with a relevant degree and chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA).
- 4+ years' experience with retail refurbishments or fit-outs.
- In depth knowledge of the processes and requirements of retail refurbishment and fit-out projects.
- Ability to communicate comprehensively and concisely both verbally and written.
Please contact Henry Way at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 857 8781 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested get in contact to work with one of the UK's leading retailers.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates