Project Manager - (Schools)
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 + Large Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for Project Manager / Senior Project Manager to join a leading Project and Cost Consultancy based in London to work in their Education sector. Our client works with some of the UKs leading private schools as well as the EFA and are currently delivering major capital works projects including new build development, extensions and refurbishments of schools.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of both new build, extensions and refurbishments of schools at Primary and secondary schools. You will ideally have demonstrable experience of delivering school projects from inception through to completion and managing multiple projects at any one time. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience delivering School refurbishments and developments from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates