Project Management Specialist - Global Security Technical Systems (Construction)
This construction consultancy provides corporate occupier solutions to clients across EMEA.
Due to the current demand of work in Dublin and nature of clients that this consultancy have partnered with they are looking for a Project Management Specialist to lead the development and delivery of all Building Security Technical Systems for Project Management. This includes the build and design of building and construction security systems.
The current projects are delivery focused on commercial real estate offices. The Project Manager Specialist will lead on technical issues and risk of security systems throughout construction projects, identifying areas of improvement, designs of physical security systems and bring value of emerging new technology and solutions to offer clients.
Background & Requirements
- 5-7 years' as Project Specialist
- Experience with Physical Security Systems e.g CCure or Genetech
- Experienced in Excel, Powerpoint and Visio.
- Project Management experience
- Background in construction environment
- Based in Dublin or willing to relocate permanently
If you have the relevant experience or know someone who fits this experience please give Bridie a call on 02037575000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates