Location: New York City, New York
Position: Project Manager (Consultancy)
Salary: $110,000 - $125,000 base salary + 28 days holiday + project bonuses and business development bonus + 401(K) + Health + Dental + Vision
Capstone are instructed by a newly established, growing owners side consultant firm who are seeking a degree qualified, dynamic, and proactive Project Manager to join their expanding New York team and help the growth of the companies Project Management division. This firm has made a name for themselves for their service offering, where they provide clients with a modern approach to Cost Management; the firm is now looking to build on this success and expand this offering to Project Management. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading key projects across several client accounts and sectors.
As the Project Manager, you will act as the key client interface ensuring that the client objectives are met through the delivery of a value-added project management service. This role will not be a single client opportunity and will include working across a variety of projects, clients and sectors including but not limited to commercial interiors, retail, ground-up construction and mixed-use.
- Responsible for leading the project management offering end-to-end across a variety of projects and sectors.
- Acting as the client interface on all projects; developing the client's brief and delivery strategy, leading the design management, procurement, and execution of the scheme through the established supply chain partners.
- Developing a high performing project team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity.
- Ensuring that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority throughout all stages of the project's life cycle.
- Working closely with the client, tenants, sub consultants and contractors to ensure timely, cost effective delivery.
- Coordinating and managing multiple stakeholders and demonstrate the ability to build long-term relationships and integrated teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Civil/Architectural Engineering, Construction Economics or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years' experience in Project Management, ideally in a consultancy environment.
- Demonstrable experience and appetite to develop business.
- Eager to be part of a pro-active, innovative, and collaborative work environment
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and client facing
You will be an energetic, motivated Project Manager who is ambitious, open to exciting and new opportunities, while having a proven track record. Individuals must currently be in country in the USA and applicants must fulfil the criteria of the E-Treaty Visa which is required for this position or be a US citizen.
For more information, please reach out in confidence to Jen Sheehan, email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates