Project Manager (Hybrid Working)
Salary £40,000 - £50,000
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement from a specialist Property Consultancy focusing on Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Building Consultancy and Project/Development Monitoring services. This is a dynamic and hands on environment working with private clients and corporate developers. The projects are predominantly high end - mid range residential refurbishments, extensions, and new builds in London and Surrey. They have also completed several high-end hotel refurbishments.
- The management and delivery of residential and commercial projects to meet clients expectations
- Lead and execute projects through design, planning, construction and where necessary, disposal phases
- Proactive and hands on management of projects
- Preparation, accuracy, and maintenance of project data for regular client reporting
- Relevant experience of delivering real estate construction projects from inception to completion
- Ideally you will be degree educated and working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Client focused with excellent communication skills and personal awareness
- Proven ability to execute projects with an appropriate amount of guidance
- Proven experience of adding value through the proactive application of development and project management expertise
- Able to demonstrate financial and business awareness and understand how these impact on strategy
- Working capability of Excel, Word, and others relevant to the role
Please contact Alice Murch at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates