City of London, London
£50000.00 - £65000 per annum + bonus + benefits
almost 2 years ago
Project Manager (Hotels)
£50,000 -£65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement from a dynamic, boutique, PQS Consultancy to recruit a Project Manager to join their growing Hotels and Residential sector team. You will be afforded a greater level of exposure to the project process with their well-regarded team that you're unlikely to be afforded with a larger firm, a fantastic opportunity for your career development.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of projects from inception through to completion across sectors including Hotels, mixed use and residential. You will be given support to manage small projects and supporting senior members on larger schemes. You will have a strong eye for detail, the desire to work on high specification luxury projects for exciting Clients, and the ambition to become an integral part of this high flying and dynamic company.
- Experience delivering hotel projects from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- Hotels construction experience
- A consultative approach
If you are keen to hear more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Benjamin Kepes (Consultant) via email email@example.com or via phone on 0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates