Project Manager - Client-Side Residential
Salary - £45,000 to £55,000
Capstone are excited to be recruiting for a family owned business with a focus on hotels, real estate and private equity. Our clients offer portfolios with dedicated management, risk and reward dynamics and growth objectives, to provide an engaging and stimulating work place. The role will offer fantastic career development as well as personal training to develop your own project management skills.
As Project Manager your role will focus on the residential sector. You will be reporting to the Residential Director so excellent organisational skills as are required as well as good verbal and written communication. You will assist in the delivery of new-build homes, conversions and residential developments. You will also have to be able to demonstrate your ability to assist in the delivery of projects from inception through to completion.
- An ability to liaise with clients and all other parties involved efficiently to ensure all aspects and requirements of the projects are met.
- Assist with aspects such as: cost planning, contractual administration, preparation of monthly reports, cashflow forecasts and valuations.
- Assist in managing internal and external resources for all projects.
- Assist with the procurement of all FF&E and OS&E
- Third level Project Manager Qualifications or similar experience.
- Ability to show good written and verbal communication.
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- A proactive worker who wants to develop their career
If this this of interest and you wish to pursuing this exceptional offer further than get in contact with Henry Way either via phone at 0203 757 5000 or via email at email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates