Title: Project Manager
Salary: Up to £500/day
Location: Central London
Company: Capstone have exclusively partnered up with a global independent commercial real estate company, one that is said to be the fastest growing in the real estate industry nationwide. They currently have about 15 offices across the UK as well as a broad platform of international exposure. This client strives to deliver outstanding results through commitment, innovation and intelligent solutions of the highest quality and calibre within their service. They hold a principle-led culture of honest, professional and credible employers who are well invested into upon employment.
Role: As a project manager, you will work within a close-knit team that will take a strong pro-active approach to deliver the project up to a high standard, all within the fixed time-frame and budget. This project is primarily a commercial development valued at over £200m and you will be responsible for the organisation and management of the design consultants during the planning stage to the planning submission and then on the third stage through to delivery.
- A construction related degree (Construction Management, Building Surveying, Architecture, etc.)
- Strong and proven commercial delivery experience
- Chartered by a relevant board (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM or RIBA)
- Proven Track record of delivering projects from inception to completion.
- An ability to identify potential issues or conflicts and provide avoidable solutions.
- Strong team player and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, driven and a pro-active work ethic
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates