Title: Project Manager
Package: £45,000 - £50,000 + Package & Bonus
A leading Project and Cost Management firm with a focus on developing talent are looking to bolster their team with the hire of ambitious Project Managers to work across the residential and student accommodation markets in particular as well as commercial development and refurbishment. As a Project Manager you will benefit from exposure to landmark residential development projects in the London market. My client has a reputation and real appetite to develop people through their career, for the right people with the appetite to progress there are excellent opportunities to rise through the ranks to a senior position within the business. This would be a London centric role with projects across Greater London.
- Co-ordinating and leading a full suite of professionals, including architects, engineers and other consultants taking full responsibility for monitoring progress and ensuring quality and delivery of services from planning to delivery.
- Assisting the QS and construction lawyers with the building contracts, obtaining the required warranties and implementing insurances.
- Monitoring and controlling variations following approval by the client.
- Developing schedules/programmes and preparing and implementing detailed appraisals
- Overseeing the building contractors and specialist trades and monitoring the performance of the building contractor
- Arranging for delivery of projects to the highest standards and on time and budget
- Ensuring projects are completed and aligned with business objectives and within design guidelines.
- Ideally you will be degree educated in a construction or real estate related field; Project Management, Surveying, Engineering, Construction, Building Surveying etc.
- 3-5 years' experience in the management of construction projects, either as a consultant or contractor.
- An understanding of building contracts.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You will be career minded, with the ambition to progress quickly.
To find out more about this opportunity contact Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of00 your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates