£45000.00 - £55000 per annum + benefits
about 2 years ago
Salary: up to £55,000
Capstone are currently recruiting for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join a widely-renown high-end residential and commercial PQS Consultancy. Our client is looking to reinforce their hybrid QS and PM team working on primarily residential and hotel projects across prime locations within London.
As a Project Manager you would be coming into an experience and highly specialised team to run you own projects from inception through to completion. Due to the nature of the projects an extreme attention to detail is necessary as well as having strong written and verbal communication. You would be reporting into the Director of the team and will have to operate both autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- Ideally you will have a relevant construction degree and will be chartered (MRICS, MAPM, MCIOB, RIBA etc…)
- Will have a proven track record of delivering high-end residential, commercial or hotel projects with values above £1 million.
- Can display strong knowledge of the full project lifecycle from inception through to completion.
- Very strong written and verbal communication.
- You will need to be ambitious and proactive, looking to finish projects to an extremely high standard.
- Keen on developing yourself professionally.
- Willing to put in extra work and hours when required.
If this opportunity to develop your experience working on high-end residential and hotel based projects, please contact Henry Way (Consultant), via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates