Position: Interim Project Manager (Client-side)
Location: Central London
Salary: £400-500 per day
Capstone have been exclusively instructed by one of the UK's most reputable Property Consultancies to work alongside a high-end client. The consultancy is world-renowned in terms of their professional service delivery to their clients. This particular client is one of the largest companies in the automotive industry, therefore their strong brand identity certainly draws a sense of desirability for future reference.
- Deliver an industrial-focussed project within a specific time-frame and budget
- Constantly instil client confidence whilst liaising with key stakeholders
- Responsible for the management of key consultants
- Identify potential issues and conflicts and provide avoidable solutions
- A construction related degree (Construction Management, Building Surveying, Architecture, etc.)
- An Industrial sector Engineering background is desired
- Chartered by a relevant board (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM or RIBA)
- Proven Track record of delivering projects from inception to completion.
- Strong team player and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, driven and a pro-active work ethic
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates