£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Salary - Up to £50,000
Location: South West London
If you want to get director exposure to all aspects across the project life-cycle whilst being able to work both autonomously and within a small specialist team, than this role could offer experience which is second-to-none.
Capstone are proud to be recruiting for a Project Manager to join a growing principal contractor and developer based in South West London. With a focus on both the development and construction management of residential projects in prime-locations across London, our client secures a high rate of return business through their high-quality services.
Working as a Project Manager, you would be working on the contractor arm of the company delivering projects as your own whilst also from the Head of Construction. Due to our client being a small company you would be getting exposure to all elements of the project life cycle.
- You will need to be degree educated with a construction related degree.
- Ideally you will have, or be working towards, a chartership with a relevant board (MCIOB, MAPM, MRICS etc..)
- A proven track record delivering residential projects up to a value of £15 million is required.
- An ability to work both within a small team and autonomously is absolutely essential.
- Previous experience delivering projects from inception through to completion.
- You will need to be proactive and willing to put in extra work to deliver projects to the highest quality.
- An eagerness to learn and develop your knowledge across the full project life-cycle
- Very strong written and verbal communication is compulsory.
If you are keen to join a small company and gain exposure to the full project life cycle of projects then this role would be perfect to develop your experience. Please contact Henry Way (Consultant) via email: email@example.com or via Phone on 0203 757 5000 if you wish to learn more.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates