Project Director - (Commercial Office Fit-Out/ industrial)
Salary - up to £75,000 + Large Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management team have a requirement for a Director level project manager to join a leading International Real Estate Consultancy based in London. Our Client specialises in CAT B office fit-outs and industrial sheds, working with several blue-chip companies. This role will be a number two position to the senior director to work on large industrial projects and commercial fit outs.
As a Project Director, you will oversee the delivery of new build sheds / warehouses and office fit outs from inception through to completion. The role will require you to be client facing with business development and pitching required so strong verbal and written communication is required. I deal you will have demonstratable experience of delivering either commercial or industrial projects.
- Providing leadership and direction for a project team.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Facilitating client meetings and representing the client and company with other agencies involved.
- To make decisions with full understanding of procedures, company policies and business practices.
- Degree educated with a relevant degree and chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- 5+ years of commercial fit-out or industrial development management.
- In-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles and the concepts and processes of Project Management.
- Ability to communicate comprehensively and concisely both verbally and written.
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates