Project Director - (Construction Development)
Salary £90,000 - £110,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for a Project Director to join a world-renowned Project Management Consultancy based in London to lead on several of their large and prestigious development projects. If you have experience of delivering major construction projects from inception through to completion, then read on!
As a Project Director within the developer team, you will be involved in the delivery of major development projects (£20m - £200m+) from inception through to completion. You will be working with major London developers such as Land Securities and British Land to deliver high end developments in a consultancy capacity. You will be given the autonomy to run projects and manage both an internal and external teams. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
To be considered for this position you must have demonstrable experience of delivering major construction projects from inception through to completion ideally within the residential, office and/or mixed-use sector and managing multiple projects at any one time.
- Experience delivering projects in excess of £100m from inception through to completion
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Experience managing project teams both internally and externally
- Chairing of meetings and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London delivering major projects.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates