Job title: Project Director
Salary: £90,000-£100,000 plus car allowance and benefits
Capstone has been instructed by one of the world's leading real estate consultancies to identify an exceptional Project Director to support on the delivery of a £500m regeneration project in the heart of London.
The project will consist of a demolition and build of 3 separate buildings brought together by a public realm space.
This project has complex part so the successful candidate will need a demonstrate a wide range of skills including but not limited to the below:
· Experience managing industry leading consultants plus 40+ secondary consultants
· Contractual and legal issues.
· 3 major client body stakeholders, who will fund and use - all public sector, with one body leading the project
· Neighbours - commercial properties
· Utilities providers. This is hugely complex
· Letting Agents
· Party wall matters
· Rights of light negotiations (and advise on s203 powers)
· Scaffold licences
· Oversail licences
· Disputes over Title
· Leases - UKPN
· Agreement for lease experience
· Appointments - consultants and works contractors
· Insurance matters (OCIP)
· Manage the discharge of over 100 complex conditions
· Highways orders and associated works
· Stopping up orders
· S278 works
· Management of/coordination with EA
· Demolition works contract oversight (£8m) Oct 21-Aug 22
· Manage community engagement - multiple, difficult neighbours
· Demonstratable experience managing large complex projects
· Legal and blue light experience
· Experience in management of PCSA and negotiation with Tier 1 contractor
· Procurement within the public sector
This is an excellent opportunity if you would like to learn more email Akeem Champagnie at email@example.com or call 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates