Location: Los Angeles, United States
Position: Project Controls Analyst/ Senior Project Controls Analyst- Cost Management
Salary: Up to $150,000 base salary + 28 days holiday + project bonuses and business development bonuses.
Capstone are retained by a new age, unique construction consultancy to find an experienced Project controls Analyst/ Cost Manager with a strong understanding of construction cost management and data management, analysis & visualization to join their thriving, growing West Coast team, based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
In this role you will be working directly with some of the world's largest technology organizations and given the opportunity to help drive the development of data-driven technology solutions which provide the best possible insights and outcomes for their clients.
The founders of this organisation saw an opportunity to things differently and are leading the charge with innovative solutions to Cost Management in the USA. This firm pride itself on its culture and this can be likened to that of some of the world's leading high-tech clients.
This is an opportunity to be a part of something different, working alongside the founding partners in an exciting consultancy start-up.
As a Project Controls Analyst/Cost Manager, you will be responsible for supporting multiple Cost and Project Managers on various projects during the roll out of a specific cost management software. The position will require fast learning of the software, good communication skills in order to solve software issues with the engineering team, and a good understanding of how cost management works in order to find any errors in the budgets.
In this role you will be working directly with one of the world's largest technology organizations, and given the opportunity to help drive our development of data-driven technology solutions which provide the best possible insights and outcomes for our clients.
You will be working in the San Francisco office, supporting the wider business and Director in the delivery of projects across sectors. This presents the unique opportunity to be a part of an innovative, expanding organisation and assist in the growth of the West Coast team and office.
- Support the implementation and rollout of new Project Cost Management tool with global technology organization
- Regular meetings and collaboration with Project Management teams to ensure the proper use and understanding of tool
- Quality assurance / control of system data
- Driving continuous improvement improvement of Cost Management tool
- Collecting / analyzing feedback from Project Management teams
- Identifying issues that require escalation to the Engineering Team
- Preparation and presentation of training materials
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, Civil/Architectural Engineering, Construction Economics or equivalent practical experience
- 3-6 years experience in Construction Cost Management
- Ability to quickly learn to use a new software
- Eager to be part of a pro-active, innovative and collaborative work environment
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and situations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Technical experience (preferred):
- Proficient with Google Suite (Workspace) and Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced/expert knowledge of Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel
- Experience in using a Costs Management Software
- Systems Orientated
You will be an energetic, motivated individual, who is ambitious, open to exciting and new opportunities, while having a proven track record as an exceptional construction professional with the technical ability to continuously produce a quality service. The successful candidate will ideally have extensive knowledge of the commercial, offices and retail sectors, preferably gained in a construction consultancy environment. Individuals must currently be in country in the USA and applicants must fulfil the criteria of the E-Treaty Visa which is required for this position or be a US citizen.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates