Office Assistant / Project Assistant
A Unique Project Management Consultancy providing Real Estate and Construction services to a vast portfolio of clients across a number of industries are looking for an Office Assistant to join their dynamic team and projects!
My client is situated in Central London, with an incredible office space and working environment for the close team of 14 who all specialise in Project Management and deliver sought after office interiors and workplace buidlings! The Office Assistant will report into the Business Manager and also support the wider team of Project Managers. There is the opportunity to progress a career in Project Management with this company.
The Ideal Candidate will be degree educated with 2-3 years' experience working in Administrative support within the Property Industry or have a keen interest in it.
Office Assistant Duties:
- Office Management duties; order supplies, IT management, presentation, stock control
- Arrange meetings, conferences, travel arrangements for team
- Financial Administration; expenses / invoices
- Facilities Management
- Adminstrative support to the business and team
- Front of House / All enquieries
Project Assistant Duties:
- Update and maintain project calendars
- Manage document systems / filing
- Prepare documents / reports
To apply please send your CV to Bridie Knowland - firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates