Projects & Technical Project Manager
Salary: €85,000 - €105,000 + bonus + benefits
Capstone have partnered with a Real Estate Investment Management and development organisation, specializing in logistics real estate in several key European markets. The business has grown significantly since its inception in 2019 and now manages a portfolio with a stabilized value in excess of [€2 billion].
With offices in United Kingdom (London), Benelux (Amsterdam), Iberia (Madrid), and Italy (Milan) focused on the execution of investment and development projects, the successful candidate will be part of the larger development team and will be focused on the Benelux market.
The Projects & Technical Manager will be responsible for the day to management of the capex and refurbishment projects and technical related, including overseeing repairs required to standing assets. The Projects & Technical Manager will also manage and oversee standing asset capex refurbishment projects from their initiation till completion, with their main focus being the delivery of the Benelux jurisdictions proposed capex refurbishment and ESG enhancements programmes.
This role will also see the Projects & Technical Manager be involved in the technical due diligence of new acquisitions into the portfolio. The Projects & Technical Manager will be ultimately reporting to the Country Head, Development Director and the deal sponsors of various projects. The Projects & Technical Manager may be supported by external project specific project managers where appropriate.
- Coordination and management of external design and project management teams in their geotechnical area.
- Technical and feasibility assessment of potential new (re)development or standing asset refurbishment sites and managing the technical due diligence process.
- Coordinating and managing of technical and environmental acquisition due diligence processes.
- Coordinating, designing, procuring and managing the delivery of standing asset capex and ESG enhancement projects. A main focus of the role is to extract maximum value from the Benelux capex refurbishment and ESG enhancements programmes, through driving the design,
- Construction and capex project contract negotiations, management and monitoring.
- Managing the construction or capex project tendering processes.
- Maintaining an active network of key architects, advisors, consultants and contractors.
- Propose, organize and appoint the project professional teams.
- Manage external consultants who are monitoring forward commitment construction projects on our behalf.
- At least 3-5 years (PQE) of relevant private sector consultancy or client-side experience in construction, technical due dilligence or standing asset capex projects in the industrial and logistic real estate sector.
- Strong experience in working within a multi-disciplinary team environment. A strong collaborative team working approach is essential for this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and reporting skills in English and Dutch. Preferable that the candidate is well versed in preparing project planning / project programming Gantt charts.
- University degree is not mandatory, however a bachelors or master's degree is preferable, in either surveying, construction management, project management, commercial real estate or engineering.
- Candidate needs to be comfortable with regular travel around their jurisdiction and also to company headquarters in London.
If you are interested in the opportunity and fit the above criteria, please contact Sam Lee of 020 3757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates