Duration:2 Years +
Salary: £80,000 - £110,000 per annum
Capstone are currently working with a highly-regarded global real estate consultancy, who have an urgent requirement for an experienced Programmer Manager, who will be imbedded with a high-profile e-commerce organisation, overseeing commercial construction projects based in Berlin.
As Programme Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple projects simultaneously, throughout the full project lifecycle, comprised both fit-out and new builds. You will act as the main point of contact for the client, therefore it is essential the Programme Manager is articulate, client-facing and possesses strong written and verbal communication.
- You must have a construction related degree.
- Ideally you will be chartered with a relevant board (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- Have a proven track record of delivering multi-million-pound commercial projects, ideally fit-out focussed.
- Able to deliver multiple projects from inception through to completion on time, on budget and to a very high standard.
- Very strong written and verbal communication to liaise with clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to work well both within a team and autonomously.
- Can work in Berlin at least 4 days per week
- Must be able to speak German, or have previous exposure to working in Germany
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria, please get in touch with Sam Lee on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates