Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 + package
Capstone are proud to have partnered with a major player within the transport industry to source an experienced Procurement Manager. My client, due to the contract size and type is looking for Procurement Managers with large-scale public-sector procurement experience and with OJEU buy side procurement experience in the construction or infrastructure sector. You, along with the existing Procurement team will be overseeing Billions in spend; this really is a great opportunity to work alongside some of the key industry players on a ground breaking scheme.
About the company
This major transport client is a government led company responsible for improving, operating and maintaining England's major transport links across the U.K. As part of their investment strategy there is a pivotal role to play as a Procurement Manager as you, along with the existing Procurement team will be overseeing Billions in spend; this really is a great opportunity to work alongside some of the key industry players.
About the person
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a supporting role on major procurement contracts in a public sector client-side organisation or within consultancy in a client facing role or secondment.
- Experience of OJEU, Utilities regulations and the NEC suite of contract is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of the NEC form of contract is a must.
- Strong negotiation skills, highly practical, combined with design and commercial astuteness.
- Qualifications (Preferred) MRICS, CIPS, CIOB or equivalent relevant qualification to the Procurement role.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates