Procurement Manager | Data Centres (Developer)
£90,000- £95,000 per annum + 20% bonus
Capstone Recruitment are working exclusively with a fast-growing, global specialist Data Centre provider sourcing a Senior Procurement Manager to work on a major, new build Data Centre contract with one of the world's most known tech companies, based in the United Kingdom.
The postholder will be responsible for aiding with the procurement across all DC equipment.
Scope of Service:
- Vendor will support client equipment Procurement with delivery and execution of supply chain strategy.
- Provision of commercial and procurement support for the development and execution of OFCI project POR's, Regional bids and primary and secondary POR's
- Support with Regional commercial OFCI strategy as it relates to OFCI categories
- Support process improvement initiatives as we scale in region and execute in multiple countries
- Support claim resolution when required and audit site commercial OFCI execution
- Provide Commercial and procurement support to the project teams for the management and validation of executed supplier POR's
- Track and report each week, the progress of RFP activities, CDE approval status, POR routing status and those DISC procurement activities as detailed in the DISC purchasing
- Provide daily support to the routine business of DISC team, and assist with process development and continuous improvement
- Coordinate with the scheduling teams to ensure PORs are aligned with site requirements and ROJ dates
- Manage any escalations from suppliers, GC or the site teams and coordinate issue resolution with the various stakeholders
- Contribute to internal DISC audits on document control. Ensure SharePoint is kept up to date with all RFP activities and documentation associated with supplier contracts
- Coordinate and compile executive summary reports for quarterly business updates
- Track lessons learned from previous projects and ensure same are catered for in new project PORs
- Assist in the coordination efforts of the CDE process
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please contact Alexandra on firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates