€50000.00 - €650000 per annum + plus package
over 1 year ago
CLIENT-SIDE LEISURE / RETAIL PORTFOLIO MANAGER,
€50,000 - 65,000 PER ANNUM PLUS COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
We have been exclusively retained on behalf of a leading leisure retailer to source a client-side property manager to deliver the management strategy on their current portfolio within Germany. Our client is a major global brand in the entertainment industry. They are extremely ambitious, offering an exciting career opportunity to dynamic and driven property professionals.
The opportunity is to act as a first point of contact for all day to day property matters and manage the assets and ensure Landlords company with their legal obligations.
Service Charge management
- Lease Management, Track and manage all rent reviews, ensuring they are agreed in a timely manner and in accordance with lease terms.
- Property inspections
- Dispute resolution
- Purchase Order Management
- Liaising with the in-house credit control team and external tenant accountants
- Updating all databases
- Oversee new developments, moves, refurbishments
- Quarterly Management Reports and meetings; this role involves a high; level of communication between external managers, letting agents etc, landlords.
- Manage the application processes for Landlord consents to ensure pre-agreed business timelines are met. g. consent for alterations, wayleave agreements etc.
- Be aware of local legislative changes relating to property management, highlighting practical implications to the Group Property Manager.
- Degree educated, if possible.
- MRICS qualified
- Property management experience, client side for a retailer, leisure or hospitality brand is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A background of management within client side / occupier. My client will however consider those from a client-side Landlord background.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams (MRICS) on 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates