£45000 - £55000 per annum + plus package and benefits
over 1 year ago
PORTFOLIO ANALYST | CLIENT SIDE
£45,000 - £55,000 PER ANNUM
Our client is an international holdings company who have established themselves in the U.K over the last 18months to become a leading player within the private rented sector (PRS) space. Majority of developments are within the Greater London area, but they also have a portfolio of hotels spanning the U.K. Our client also acts as a bank / lender to third party organisations. The London team is circa 30 strong with growth plans to double in size next year and the current portfolio comprises of 5,000 residential units with £150m worth of LIVE projects at any one time.
The culture can be described as energetic, ambitious with an autonomous working environment where everybody gets on with it and knows what they are doing.
We have been instructed to source a portfolio analyst who will report directly to the COO and CFO.
- Assist during the monthly and quarterly reporting across the portfolios of properties i.e. RentFree, Capex, RentRoll, Income Analysis.
- Automate business processes into dynamic refreshable reports.
- Assist and provide GAAP/IFRS quarterly consolidation and cycles analysis.
- Prepare annual budgeting and monthly forecasting cycles.
- Reporting to Senior Management.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Advance Excel formula skills. i.e. index/match with multiple criteria, sumproduct, array formulas, conditional.
- Minimum knowledge in Vba programing or methodology for macros.
- Intermediate knowledge in Power Pivot (DAX language) i.e. create elaborated measures to display in pivots.
- Intermediate knowledge in Power Query (M language) i.e. transform raw files into tables, merge or append queries;
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates