£40000 - £45000 per annum + Package
about 1 year ago
New Opportunity for Board Level Personal Assistant to join a recognised Real Estate and Construction Consultancy! (Permanent £40,000 - £45,000 + package)
Independent Real Estate and Construction Consultancy speicialising in Surverying and Project Management services to all sectors however are very well known for their work within hospitality, leisure and entertainment! The company culture is diverse, energised and a growing generation with offices across the UK and more to set appear!
As Personal Assistant you will be supporting two Board Level Directors, developing rapport with the wider business and acting as Office Manager for a medium sized team. This is a meaty position requiring a PA who can juggle plates, give undivided support to the two directors, manage the smooth running of a busy office of Project Managers, Surveyors and Construction professionals and have an amazing work ethic! Duties are traditional as expected at this senior level with the added dimension of support to Project Directors and Office Management.
- Experienced PA at Board Level / Director / C- Suite
- Background in Commercial Property, Real Estate, Construction
- Experience as Office Manager / able to demonstrate capability
- Advanced MS Office skill set
- Strong communication written & verbal and able to represent Board Level
- Build raport with wider company and clients
Please contact Bridie for more information on this and similar positions with our Corporate Services Team - firstname.lastname@example.org or 02037575000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates