Operations Commercial Manager
£70-72,000 plus £6K car allowance and 20% non-contributory pension
I am delighted to be working with one of the world's largest privately-owned property companies. Their UK business creates and manages high-quality neighbourhoods that are great places to live, work and visit.
The Commercial Manager is instrumental in delivering the UK Operations strategy. It is responsible for guiding, shaping and ensuring the quality of contract management across the Operations team whilst being responsible for identifying strategic opportunities to work with their supply chain. Great opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career.
- Create a procurement strategy that will attract and retain service partners that compliment the culture and ambitions of the business.
- Lead procurement projects and support teams in the selection of exceptional service partners.
- Manage the strategic relationship of the Operations supply chain including the roll-out of a new supply chain initiatives
- Identify opportunities for improving revenue profit through new procurement strategies.
- Act as the controller to new suppliers being appointed across Repairs, Maintenance and Pathway
Who you are
- Ideal background in Facilities Management, Construction, Property or Service Industry in commercial operations.
- Proven track record of strong contract negotiations, execution and mobilisation
- Able to implement multi-stakeholder, cross-discipline improvement initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent stakeholder management
- Background in creating procurement strategy across multi discipline services
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Background in commercial management leadership in a sustainable and ethical business
To apply for this role either give me a call or send your CV to Sally - email@example.com. 0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates