Senior Building Surveyor
£65,000 + Package (incl. scope for equity) + Bonus
I am working on a new and exciting mandate for a boutique firm of Chartered Surveyors based in South West London. Due to an increasing demand for their expert services, across a variety of investor and developer clients, my client now seeks a Senior Building Surveyor to bolster the strength of their highly regarded team.
My client prides themselves on their comprehensive expertise and unrivalled client service that's refreshingly friendly and jargon free. Always proactive, and very willing to "go the extra mile," they place their client's first. They are experts across Building Consultancy services, and hence they are able to offer a bespoke approach to all of the property and construction projects with which they engage.
You will be expected to work across asset classes, in particular, commercial, high end residential and heritage. Day to day services will include:
- Dilapidations claims and specialist landlord and tenant advice
- Survey, design and restoration of significant and listed historic buildings
- Neighbourly matters and licence to alter advice for large / complex developments
- Reinstatement cost assessments for insurance purposes
- Design and project management of office fit out and building alteration work
- Pre-acquisition surveys of commercial, industrial and large / complex residential buildings
- PPM surveys (Globe theatre, National Trust etc.)
- Development monitoring, Specialist building pathology investigation and expert witness reports.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified member of the RICS (Building Surveying pathway). You should have 2 year's post qualification experience, and ideally have worked in a Central London based property consultancy.
This role will include active business development, alongside fee generation, so experience of maintaining and winning accounts would be preferable.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 0203 757 5000 / email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates