Mezzanine Floor Construction Manager - (Client Side)
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management division are working exclusively on behalf of a leading international music studio company to recruit a Senior Project Manager / Construction manager who has experience of delivering mezzanine floors to be based from their London headquarters.
Our client provides state of the art, 24/7 self-service rehearsal, DJ & Production rooms with studios across the UK, Europe and America. Our client has quickly become a sector leader and are rapidly increasing their presence in the UK.
As a Senior Project Manager / Construction Manager the role will be to lead on the roll-out of mezzanine floors across several of their studios though out the UK. Ideally you will have demonstratable experience of delivering mezzanine floors and associated Health and Safety of working in open and trading sites. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders and numerous moving parts whilst working to tight deadlines is essential.
- Liaise with all external and internal consultant / contractor teams
- Management of projects from inception through to completion
- Support the construction director with day to day project tasks
- Attend and run monthly progress meetings
- Advising on cost and programmes of works
- Be fully aware and up to date with latest building regulations and safety regulations of working in the UK
- Ideally you will be professionally qualified and have demonstratable experience of delivering mezzanine floors.
- Experience of managing contractors on site
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- Experience of delivering fast pace fit out projects from inception through to completion
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates