Technical MEP Fit-Out Project Manager - (Data Centres)
Salary: Above market rate + 40% bonus
Location: International with Frequent Travel
A world class Property Developer with a track record of developing and operating hundreds of Data Centre's globally, backed by a major investment management firm is recruiting a 'hands on' and commercially focused Technical MEP Fit-Out Project Manager to ensure the technical fit out of data centre projects.
As a Technical MEP Project Manager, you will need to have a good technical understanding of MEP systems and how they integrate (where applicable) and operate. The role will also include:
- Monitoring and tracking of the general contractors and technical fit out contractors' programmes.
- Reviewing all reports and documentation submitted by the TFO contractor and validating its content for accuracy and highlighting any failings.
- Inspecting all elements of the installation throughout the programme and ensure it meets the customer requirements as well as the MEP specifications
- Ensuring the technical fit out contractor and general contractor are working together, and works are being co-ordinated.
- A full understanding of ASHRAE Levels 1 to 5 commissioning standards are required as well as CIBSE and BSRIA Guidelines.
- Previous experience in Data Centres is essential with a minimum of 5 years' experience and a proven track record of delivering white space in a fast track and challenging environment.
- Experience of delivering MEP projects from inception through to completion and knowledge of maintenance of such systems.
Please contact Sam Lee at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a fast-growing data centre company based in the UK with international travel.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates