DATA CENTRES |MANAGER
£85,000 PER ANNUM PLUS PACKAGE
FLEXIBLE LOCATION UK OR EUROPE
Capstone have been instructed by a leading property investment and development company, that operate across the UK and continental Europe, to recruit an Associate Data Centre Manager. Our client is a FTSE 250 organisation with an enviable reputation in the commercial and industrial property sectors.
The role is to implement the Data Centre leasing & marketing strategy with the aim of maximising occupancy, increasing rental income and strengthening the income quality of the portfolio. The role will report to a Director based in the UK and the successful candidate can be based in the UK or Europe allowing for travel.
- To create and realise new opportunities from market knowledge and contacts ultimately generating new lease agreements and income, collaborating with local colleagues in each region to jointly grow our portfolio.
- Identify new development opportunities and prepare appraisals and cash flows to demonstrate project viability in accordance with target metrics and coordinate the preparation of all Board Papers to secure capital approval for pre-let and potentially some speculative schemes.
- Audit their existing landbank for suitable development opportunities creating compelling IC papers to grow the sector working with colleagues in Technical Development.
- Contribute to the Group Data Centre research programme focusing on skills, energy & ESG, leading elements as required.
- Identify and secure additional business from existing and new customers
- Engage with potential Customers to find solutions to their business needs looking at ways they can work with them to mutually expand their portfolio together on a pan European basis.
- To identify acquisition opportunities through market and occupier contacts that complement the existing development programme and enhance portfolio returns in conjunction with the Director Group Data Centres and the Business Unit Director's.
- To increase their technical expertise to address the ESG agenda for Data Centres working closely with other key stakeholders.
- Liaise with the Asset Management and Leasing teams to actively seek leasing, development and redevelopment/refurbishment opportunities that will contribute to portfolio out performance, including joint marketing of empty units capable of data centre use.
- Liaise with internal and external marketing specialists to develop compelling promotion materials, including press coverage and social media stories.
- Establish and maintain a high profile for the company with existing and potential customers, property agents, business groups, trade associations and the public sector via appropriate Marketing and relationship building.
To be considered:
- MRICS status
- Good working knowledge of planning, investment, project management and development sectors
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Strong negotiation skills and a track record in sound business deals
- Strong networking, interpersonal, report writing and presentation skills
- Proficient in Argus Valcap and development appraisal software
- Previous experience of working across Europe
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340 / 07944 454965.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates