Leasing Surveyor | Client Side
£50,000 - £70,000 per annum plus package
Capstone property Recruitment is delighted to be exclusively instructed to source an experienced Leasing Surveyor to work within a leading global real estate organisation, focussing specifically on substantial science and technology campuses and assets in London and the Thames Valley region. The portfolio is currently 2 million sq ft of existing buildings with a further 2.5 million sq ft of future development over the next 6 years, requiring a dynamic pace of activity. Experience in the southeast office and science markets is beneficial. The team is based in Oxfordshire and forms part of a highly experienced property company working alongside development and construction, asset management, finance, legal and compliance, and market and communications.
The portfolio has a global outlook working with world-leading life and physical science facilities and organisations. Moreover, in line with scientific endeavour, sustainable development is core to the business.
Taking the Client role, reporting to the Senior Director for Leasing, responsibilities would be:
- Day-to-day transactional and marketing of assets through lease and pre-leasing deals
- Implement and deliver the leasing activities to achieve business goals, working alongside other in-house teams
- Manage external service providers, such as consultants and retained agents
- To maintain a deep market and business knowledge of the science real estate sectors.
- Provide financial and valuation analysis, due diligence oversight
- An ambassador for this high-profile property company at the leading edge of science real estate.
- Leasing experience, ideally southeast office and/or science markets.
- Capable of working independently and proactively
- MRICS is preferred but not essential
- Strong numerical, inter-personal and negotiating skills
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniah Williams MRICS on 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates