ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR; UK RETAIL, LOGISTICS AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH
£75,000 PER ANNUM, PLUS COMPETITIVE PACKAGE AND BONUS
Capstone Property Recruitment have been retained by a Global Real Estate Consultancy to source an Associate Director to join their market leading UK Research and Insight team. This position will provide through research and analysis across the retail, logistics and industrial sectors in the UK.
This position will report to the Head of UK Research & Insight. The role offers an opportunity to be a critical part in the growth of the respective teams to contribute directly to client business. This individual will be the lead researcher for the UK retail, logistics and industrial markets, and will require regular interaction with internal stakeholders and key clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Producing regular reports and presentation materials and resources
- Consistently producing research projects into each respective sectors
- Supporting the team and business with ad hoc reporting and requests
- Coordinating the compilation of market data and research each consecutive month and quarter
- Maintaining and developing relationships with colleagues across the business and the wider global research network
- Contributing material on thought leadership on current investment and occupier trends i.e articles, blogs
- Minimum 5 years relevant research and real estate industry experience
- Knowledge across the UK retail, logistics and industrial markets
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Existing portfolio of research projects
- Experience working collaboratively and effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work effectively independently, and self-motivate
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, experience with RStudio or Alteryx desired
For more information or to be considered for this opportunity please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates