IT Support Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum + package
Capstone are recruiting for an IT Support Technician on behalf of a large residential asset management company, who are a leading specialist in buying, optimizing and repositioning real estate.
Your key responsibilities will include:
You will be the first point of contact for IT (stand-alone position) within the UK organization. This means that you will have the opportunity to independently build up the department, make improvements to the current processes and implement new projects. This also means that when the IT team grows you can potentially become the manager of the IT team.
Besides that, you will also:
- Act as an initial contact for employee support requests;
- Assist with mobile device set-up, maintenance and troubleshooting;
- Assist with on-site hardware and software (tablet PCs, notebooks, smartphones and printers, predominantly Microsoft, occasionally OS, Mac environment);
- Collaborate with network services, server operations and/or application development;
- Monitor and update incident tracking tickets, liaise with 3rd parties and vendors;
- Proactively improve operational procedures, assist in design/implementation of new services;
- Deliver coaching to peers when necessary;
- Ensure quality of service delivery and provide value added customer services.
- You have at least 3-4 years of relevant experience;
- Experience in performing installations system integration, technical training for hard- and software maintenance or comparable qualification;
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and handle interruptions while maintaining flexibility in work assignments;
- Experience in using a ticket system and remote support tools;
- Strong knowledge and experience of supporting Windows OS, Mac, MS Office 365 (OneDrive/SharePoint, Exchange Online, Teams.);
- Service-, customer- and team-oriented, reliable mode of operation;
- Ambitious for and taking pleasure in solving technical problems;
- Experience of dealing directly with clients;
- Willing to take continuous further training;
- Fluent in English, Dutch / German is an advantage;
- Knowledge of networks - DHCP, DNS, Routing, VLAN, experience planning and maintaining;
- Experience setup and service network peripherals such as Printers, scanners, MFD, etc.;
- Roll-out - PXE / Autopilot or other;
- Encryption and MFA;
- Experience with mobile devices - iOS/Android for business use - MAM/MDM.
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria, please call Sam Lee on 07494 368 471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates