£40,000 - 45,000pa plus highly competitive bonus & package
Capstone have an excellent opportunity for an Investment Executive to join one of the largest Global Investment and Asset Management firms. The firm provide solutions and tailored strategies for a range of asset classes. The Investment Executive role manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients.
The Investment Executive role will be part of a small team, allowing the individual to have access to 400 top quality clients such as institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds.
Overview of the role:
- Support with all UK and international investor relations activities and responding to investor requests.
- Monitoring fund correspondence and communicating internally and with client contacts.
- Market research, sourcing data and completing RFPs and pitch documents, and RFIs.
- Assist in developing fund strategies, creation of models, internal papers, and marketing documents.
- Provide industry and investor trends to the business sourced from seminars, market press and analysis of data.
- Direct client contact and delivery of investment solutions.
- Skills Required:
- Must be degree educated with an industry related degree.
- Must have gained exposure to dealing with investor relations, asset management or real estate strategic analysis.
- A pro-active self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- A team player willing to get involved in all aspects of the Real Assets team and wider business.
- Showcase additional networking activity you have been involved with.
- Ability to manage and drive forward a number of projects simultaneously.
- Ideally a knowledge of the real asset market place and institutional investor community.
The role will suit an individual who is looking to develop their career within an Investment Management firm. You will have had some exposure to dealing with Investors and Clients, and be keen to develop your ability to manage your own client portfolio.
This will suit someone with 1-5 years prior exposure to Real Estate Asset and Investment Management.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates