INVESTMENT AND ANALYTICS MANAGER
SALARY £65K -£75K PER ANNUM PLUS BENEFITS
We are working with a leading development and asset ownership specialist in e-Mobility infrastructure. The organisation provides a unique service which involves the installation of EV charging stations. This has created a new role for investment and analytics manager to join the team.
This position requires a combination of financial and analytical skills. The person will work closely with the management team, as well as with the investors. Financial calculations will be required for different purposes, including fundraising, construction and operation activities and strategic projects. The individual should have good knowledge of EV charging market and economic drivers; and be able to develop and maintain bespoke financial models, run economic studies on a site by site and sector by sector basis.
On the analytics side the person will research and develop various financial and analytical tools, including databases and visualisation applications.
Day to day role:
- Development of bespoke financial models
- Performing impact analysis and scenario modelling
- Running economic study on a site by site and sector by sector basis
- Research and development of various financial and analytical tools
- Providing insight and analysis on performance, setting investment KPIs
- Managing and analysing high volumes of data
- Support in securing new funding
- Support in fundraising process
- Communication with financial consultants
To be considered:
- Skill, experience and qualifications required:
- Strong academic background: Economics/ finance degree, MBA degree
- Experience in valuation and financial modelling (e.g. at Big 4 companies)
- Finance-based analytical mindset
- Understanding of infrastructure investments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, esp. Excel
For more information, please get in touch with Alexandra Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02037575000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates