Interim Property Portfolio Manager; Client side
Competitive package, 3-6 month FTC
West End, London
Capstone's Real Estate Advisory are pleased to be working in partnership with one of London's most prestigious and celebrated Landed Estates. This exceptional portfolio comprises of over 800 properties across 92 acres of prime real estate, and consists of commercial, retail, residential and educational assets. With in excess of 2,500 active leases, it is an intensively managed portfolio with substantial responsibilities to shareholders, occupiers and the local community.
This highly regarded property company has a rich and celebrated heritage, and thus has a very strategic approach; focusing on building value over the long term, rather than maximising short-term profit.
- All aspects of property & tenancy management
- Dealing with all formal tenants' legal and works applications - interpreting legal documents, responding to leasehold property enquires, obtaining appropriate references, analysing financial accounts to assess covenant strength, liaising with solicitors and managing to completion
- Assisting in the sale or acquisition of properties
- Participating to execute the companies' strategic plan at property, block or sector levels.
- Managing & assisting credit control for all arrears by liaising with tenants and solicitors to ensure prompt recovery
- Property inspections to identify repairs, maintenance & improvements
- Checking and approving invoices
- Instructing legal and finance teams to document transactions and update data records
- Handling complaints and resolving problems
- Agreeing planned maintenance works for directly managed properties
- Dealing with all aspects of service charges pursuant to RICS Practice Standards for Service Charges in commercial property
- Assisting in business rates appeals and applications
- The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience of all aspects of property management and often complicated mixed use commercial assets
- You must be MRICS qualified, ideally with 2 years' PQE experience
- The position requires a confident, highly numerate individual with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of the RICS Professional Statement for Commercial Service Charge
- Ability to negotiate lease terms, and undertake rental, Leasehold and Freehold valuations
For more information or to be considered for this opportunity please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ariane Freebody 020 3757 5016.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates