£350 - £400 per day
10 months ago
Job Title: Interim Project Manager
Pay: £350-£400 per day
Capstone Property Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a large independent construction consultancy to recruit am Interim Project Manager with experience of working on residential, commercial, and mixed-use schemes.
You will be delivering projects with values from £500k to £30m across a range of sectors and be responsible for the effective and efficient management of projects from start to finish, with a clear objective of implementing the clients' project requirements.
The main responsibilities include:
- Advising on project conception, including providing advice on the different approaches that can be adopted to successfully achieve the client's overall objectives.
- Leading the establishment of the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters
- Planning for and the ongoing management of quality, safety, health, and environment issues
- Establishing effective project governance, processes, and systems to be utilised throughout project
- Project planning, including ensuring the production of the detailed project plan
- Advising upon the procurement of resources
- Leading and facilitating the overall cross-functional project team
- Managing the change control process
- Monitoring and advising upon project finances
- Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications
- Ensuring the production of formal project progress and other reports
- Taking a leading role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
Desired skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- MAPM, MRICS or other relevant professional body such as MCIOB
- Experience of assisting in delivering major projects throughout the whole project lifecycle
- Experience of working in a consultancy environment
- Be proactive and flexible and have excellent communication skills
Please apply to be considered.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates