£375 - £425 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim Project Manager
London West End
£375-£425 per day
Capstone Recruitment are working closely with a small to medium sized multi-disciplinary consultancy to join a team of 48 consultants run by seven equity partners. The project is a portfolio of 4-5 commercial offices. The business is running cash positive with no borrowing or outside influence making the company very financially sound.
The career development of a consultant is very important to them, if a person is right for a role and willing to put the time and effort in, then they will guide and support that person to achieve.
The 'dream candidate' should have the following;
- Degree Educated in a Construction related course
- Chartered by a relevant board e.g. (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM,RIBA)
- Over 5 years professional experience
- Commercial office fit-out, plus a knowledge of high end residential and cultural sector
- A consultative approach and strong stakeholder management skills
The type of person this company is looking for will ideally work within a flat structure and work in an autonomous style as they believe this helps with the client relationship. This ultimately makes the role very client facing as it is this key issue they pride themselves on.
The companies main sector focus is front end commercial developers working on Commercial Office Fit-Out. They take personal pride in being involved smaller more specialist sectors such as cultural projects like art galleries and high-end residential work. They also pride themselves on working with signature architects and this is evident in the projects they work on.
Day to Day
- Manage Design Team and consultants with direct client interface
- Oversee the procurement of fit-outs Cat A & B
- Deliver the construction projects from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day-to-day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools, and techniques
If you are interested in the above, and feel your skill set and experience closely matches this job description, please contact me below:
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates