£500 - £600 per day
10 months ago
Job title: Interim Programme Manager (Financial Institution)
Pay: £500-£600 per day
Capstone is currently representing a global real estate and construction business to recruit an experience programme management professional to support an established team to deliver Global PMO services.
The purpose of this position is to conduct planning, designing, managing, and implementing all necessary activities to manage the successful execution of small to medium size project(s). Responsible for indirect leadership and support of a team of project resources across multiple departments and business units.
Responsibilities for assigned projects include managing and maintaining the project plans, assist in business requirement review, assembling cross functional teams, managing scope, and actively managing resources, costs, quality, and risk. Creates and manages project plans; monitors and reviews project progress and timelines; adjusts schedules and plans as needed; identifies and resolves issues to ensure project(s) success. Manages day-to-day execution of project implementations, documentations, and status updates for the project(s).
Drives the identification of organizational change management impacts in coordination with the change management team. Provides successful oversight of execution activities to ensure adoption and adherence.
Facilitates requirements gathering and assists with the creation of project deliverables, as needed. Financial budget ownership and accountability to track, monitor and deliver within defined financial constraints. Identifies matters regarding budget(s), resources, timelines and formally captures and communicates to management to seek support on any changes.
Leads project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals. Supports and owns the publishing of KPI (Key Performance Indicators) and Metrics. Other duties may be assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to co-workers. May lead project teams and/or plan and supervise assignments of lower-level employees.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum four years of related experience and/or training.
- Previous Project Manager experience and/or business analysis work experience.
- Certification(s) in PMP (Project Management Professional) preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
- Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, MS Project, and Project Server.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a proactive approach including managing multiple deadlines and changing project scope/direction.
- Exercise project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
Please apply to be considered.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates