Freelance Estates Manager
Duration: 6 Months
Daily rate: £320-380 per day
Capstone are currently working with a leading Real Estates Consultancy, who are looking to recruit for an Estates Manager on a freelance basis. Working directly with a Multinational The role of the Estate Management team is to help clients optimise their portfolio performance at each phase of the property life cycle. The successful candidate will be working with directly with a Multinational Financial Institution.
- Report to Senior Retail/Non-Retail Estates Manager of Estate Management team.
- Assist and provide cover for the Senior Retail/Non-Retail Estates Manager in all aspects of Estate Management, including attending periodic formal review meetings and presentations and engaging with third parties to ensure collaborative working.
- Responsibility for day-to-day delivery of all Estates Management matters within defined region.
- Develop and maintain landlord relationships as well as manage resolution of disputes with landlords and subtenants.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to transfer new properties into management.
- Assist in identifying asset and portfolio enhancement opportunities.
- Liaise with Business Rates teams to ensure all assessments are challenged as appropriate and advisors notified of any portfolio changes.
- Oversee and/or work collaboratively with other work streams to ensure delivery of the scope of services.
- Prepare service charge budgets and complete reconciliations within agreed timescales.
- Oversee rent review and dilapidations advice and negotiations, coordinating professional teams as necessary, reporting to Client and ensuring appropriate governance achieved.
- Attend periodic Projects meetings and ensure that for any projects requiring consent, landlord's consent is obtained in advance of commencement of works.
- Strong knowledge of real estate leases and obligations.
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel and Outlook.
- Very good analytical skills, attention to details and organization skills.
- Very good communication on phone/email/in person, conflict-resolution, and negotiation skills
If you are interested in the role, available at short notice and fit the above critera, please get in touch with Sam Lee via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates