Infrastructure Utilities Manager - (Client Side)
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone are working on an exclusive basis to recruit an Infrastructure Utilities Manager to work client side with a world leading science & RD company based in South Oxfordshire. With an extensive programme of development providing laboratories, offices, engineering and technology buildings mainly for private companies active in the science sector. These developments will be delivered to an established masterplan that successfully facilitates collaboration between business, research organisations and academia institutes.
As the Infrastructure Utilities Manager the role will be to lead on the management of legacy utilities, drainage and above and below ground structures alongside the requirements for new utilities (including significant reinforcements of primary services and strategies for sustainable alternatives), drainage, roads and wider infrastructure across their large estate. The role will work along side their construction teams with the continued development of the site in accordance with the masterplan.
- lead strategic upgrading, reinforcement and diversion of services and drainage with utility companies and local authorities
- work alongside the masterplan and plot design/delivery teams in project management of site clearance and delivery of new utilities and infrastructure connections
- manage survey programmes for assessment of site constraints
- manage design and construction of new onsite infrastructure, including roads, or alteration and replacement of existing infrastructure; support the development team in delivery of sustainability projects
- interact with stakeholders including for third party infrastructure projects elsewhere on campus; and provide technical support to the team on infrastructure matters that may form part of a tenants proposal for fit-out or alteration.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered within Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a Main contractor, consultancy, or client side
- A consultative approach
- Demonstrable utilities project and programme management experience
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading client side organisation.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates