West End, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 year ago
In House Legal Counsel (Real Estate)
£60,000- £75,000 base salary
Our client is an international holdings company who have established themselves in the U.K over the last 18months to become a leading player within the private rented sector (PRS) space. Majority of developments are within the Greater London area, but they also have a portfolio of hotels spanning the U.K. Our client also acts as a bank / lender to third party organisations. The London team is circa 30 strong with growth plans to double in size next year and the current portfolio comprises of 5,000 residential units with £150m worth of LIVE projects at any one time.
The culture can be described as energetic, ambitious with an autonomous working environment where everybody gets on with it and knows what they are doing.
We are looking for an experienced (4-6 years) legal counsel. With experience in real estate, used to working in a dynamic environment. Please see below the tasks and responsibilities as used for the NL office.
As Legal Counsel, the employee will be charged with and be responsible for, inter alia:
- Developing and implementing company policies and procedures;
- In collaboration with the operational team, negotiating and drawing up rental agreements;
- Review of existing lease agreements and prolongations;
- Conducting corporate secretarial activities;
- Assistance with due diligence processes;
- Answering questions on a wide range of legal issues;
- Assistance with KYC procedures;
- Advising on liability and handling disputes and proceedings;
- Drawing up and evaluating contracts;
- Preparation of tenders of 3rd parties (for CAPEX and/or redevelopment;
- Preparing corporate documents (BOD/SH resolutions, KvK filings, extracts, etc;
- Drafting and organizing transactional documents and creating closing checklists;
- Conducting research
If you are interested, please contact Alex on 02037575000 or email your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates