We are partnering with one of the worlds leading blue chip clients, recruiting for an In-Country Programme Management lead delivering a major programme of corporate office fit outs.
The scope of the role includes:
Programme Manager Role
· Manage all country activity for multiple site and utility development projects including coordination of service providers, local authority applications and consultants
· Establish documented governance procedures for the deployment of delegated responsibility in the activities of the programme
· Advise on local requirements, market conditions and contribute to the establishment of key requirements brief and budget requirements with the PfM for due diligence and any project spend..
· Support the engagement of suitable consultants to undertake activities pursuant to the development of specific sites including but not limited to lease negotiations, due diligence, site search and services assessments
· Comment on expenditure requests and master budget for site development and due diligence
· Support the qualification of and recommendation for appointment of suitable consultants for engagement.
· Support the brief and management consultants engaged in due diligence and site selection
· Interpret due diligence reports, summarise and present key findings including risks and mitigations
· Contribute to financial analysis and appraisal including but not limited to return on investment, future proofing, suitability requirements and reporting of risk and mitigations,
· Lead initial discussions with local authorities, data provision partners and planning authorities including utilities providers to inform risk register and key items for development of the proposed sites
· Advise on technical requirements and local custom and regulations relating to site development programme
· Report on key milestones and drive programme adherence
· Develop a full understanding of client systems, related processes and their dependencies
· In country based role
· Written and verbal fluency in English and French are essential
· Indepth practical understanding of real estate procurement, land consolidation and management, including commercial, legal and due diligence processes
· Experience in programme managing complex, time critical real estate construction oriented projects
· Ability to deal directly with in country permitting processes
· In depth knowledge of future trends changes European regulation
· Experience in managing water, drainage and high voltage power procurement, dealing directly with the local utility companies
· Experience in managing multiple consultants to achieve the overall project goals
Fundamental Personal Characteristics Required
· 15+ years experience
· A champion of the importance of both internal and external customers with excellent relationship management
· Understands the client's business and marketplace and the importance of maintaining non-disclosure and confidentiality
· Ability to move projects forward and remove blocks whilst maintaining excellent corporate relationships with all parties.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to multitask and work under strict timelines and escalate early when required.
· Ability to work independently.
· Flexible and collaborative with a willingness to work in and fast changing environment..
· Positive problem solving manner
· Email and spreadsheets and powerpoint/ slides apps
· · Smartsheets / other project management tools
· General understanding of databases
Infra Knowledge / exposure
· Land purchase and development experience
· Utility Planning
· Zoning and planning processes
· Conflict resolution
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates